Tuesday, June 14, 2016
The Summer Arts Festival
It was really exciting to show off all of the hard work that we had done at the Summer Arts Festival. It took a lot more preparation and practice to be ready for this performance than it took for the Winter Arts Festival because we were doing three dances instead of one which meant that there were more costumes that we had to change into in a very short amount of time and we had to remember more choreography and where to be at certain points during the performance. Even though the performance was complicated, I still had a lot of fun doing it. I most enjoyed performing the jazz dance because I liked the choreography the best and in general, I like the genre of jazz. I also really loved my small group's performance (which was within the jazz dance) because I loved that we got to show off our own choreography. It was great participating in the Summer Arts Festival because we got to show off a lot of what we have learned this year, I hope everyone else had as much fun as I did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment